Heron Lake Plateau One hundred bad days
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox didn't have the same connection to Tegan that Towhee did. In fact, he didn't like that guy, either. Yet another reason to peace out of this place once the kids were able. Towhee seemed confident that they should break the news earlier rather than later, although Phox was already dreading it. He steeled himself, though. He didn't want to repeat his old mistake, and Towhee probably knew better than him on this issue anyway. "Don't be a piece of shit coward," he reminded himself.

He nodded at the mention of the Firebirds, especially considering Wildfire had been so excited about seeing their kids play together. Perhaps that could be their first stop: getting everybody in one place, then they could all go their separate ways from there. Wouldn't that be a fantastic way to start their new journey?

-I don't see why not,- he said, referring to the sister pack idea. -So long as Quixote, Raven, and Wildfire are cool with it.- Allies were better than enemies. And it wasn't even that he would consider them enemies if they weren't sister packs, moreso that he suspected that Quixote would have some smartass remark about it. Maybe not. The last they'd talked, it had at least been neutral, if not amicable.

-I'm not sure how far. Once I get the lay of the land, I should have a better idea.- He hadn't spent much time outside of the plateau, so he didn't know what they were up against out there.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 10:13 AM