Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Lo and behold — not a fox, but an albino, indeed. Swathed in creams, the argent of her eyes met the sapphire-limned rubies of his; and had there been no scowl upon his face, the silver might’ve found him a pleasant study. Aure held his gaze, found her own narrowing incrementally, and rose to her paws to face him square on— and started.

For the first time in all the time she’d been here, before her stood a male who wasn’t gargantuan! Well, he still had a few good slivers above her— well, middling, basically, but this height was perfect! He wasn’t hulking! Her delight was evident in the giddiness that wriggled throughout her boney body; in the smothered smile on scarred lips. Tu ești perfecțiunea. I am Aure.”

As far as mannerisms went, well, they went out her head. She bathed in that ignorance, tail afeather with anxiety at what might come. “How good of a fighter are you? What is your name?” Her marred head canted low, then, ruff shivering out with unbidden anticipation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Andraste - June 08, 2019, 08:40 PM