Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
5/5– im??

The whipping of his own skull rattled her, but she held strong and steady. When one tosses their head so violently, there is certain to be a lapse no longer than a pulse-beat — and when it came, the she-wolf was ready. As Xan wrested against her, she released his muzzle with a vigorous flick of her own head; the silver swept upon him, then, with a rise and rear before his recovering self.

The next few heart-thrums were a fleet and chaotic blur — but the albino was beneath her, and her tail was brandished above boney hips once more. Yu gonplei ste odon, came the ragged breaths of her liltingly-worn voice. 

Victory soared through her veins, gleamed with the everlasting exhaustion that came with it. For what might just be first time in her life, nobody had come to her rescue against her assailant — only herself.

Entirely of her own accord, exactly as she’d wished for.

Adrenaline still crowded dark at the edges of her good eye, but Aurëwen finally removed herself from atop the alabaster wanderer. “Thank you, desăvârşire, for this lesson,” she simpered, head lowing; figure disheveled, undoubtedly tuckered-out, “I will never forget it.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Andraste - June 09, 2019, 10:00 PM