Stone Circle My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
A call cut through the thick air of the lands, choking the noise of the forest and ultimately silencing the animals. It graced the man lightly, dismissing him from his evening duties— although he begrudgingly left @Leta, whom he was busy playing with, and answered the call swiftly with his own.

Many would write Greyback's voice off as gruff, dark, but the sound that left his jaws was that of a coo. Caring. Soft. He had always used that tone with his family, one that was void of complacently and prowess. Something that could be overlooked as simple.

He was anything but simple when it came to his family.

As he rose to the towering stones the suns rays bathed him, painting him in its red and yellow while his shadow shied away behind him. There he found Ira, her back bared to him, framed by the same light that kissed his fur. He stared for a bit, his body lax as he took in the sight before him, burning it in his memory for safe keepings.

It was only when the wind rolled behind him and pushed his scent upward that he knew she was aware of him. Yet— he said nothing. The father simply strolled forward and let out a breath through parted jaws as he slowly sat beside her, his joints protesting as the slow motion of his weight and time's ticking clock.

Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Greyback - June 09, 2019, 11:01 PM