Arrow Lake she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
last from me too, ly geeks <3

At Cortez’s words, the optio smiled reassuringly, for though the assemblance before her wasn’t grand by any means — it was enough, more than enough to go around, and it was the thought that mattered, right?

For Olive, her own attention was rapt, just as midwife had been upon their first encounter and even now. Both times the skayona had queried after what exactly the heather-gray sought in the stars, and both times Aure’d reconciled enough with herself to give an ear.

As it was portended: no immediate threats, and a land that flourished with both children and produce... well, she hoped such would last for a time. Even for a moment. “Let us hope ze stars find favor in those beliefs,” came a wry quip.

At Olive’s enquiry, though, the herbalist started, at once feeling the Elysian’s fatigue as an echo from moons ago. “I understand,” she relayed, an apology brimming with empathy and her own bit of late guilt for this prolonged stand. “Yes, yes, please, come in. We should carry these up —“ but Aure would flank her fellow far-seer all the same.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread - by Andraste - June 10, 2019, 11:46 PM