Blacktail Deer Plateau three days? how many sins have you committed in three days?
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Ah how he sympathizes. After all, Evergreen is big not just in height. His stomach plump in a way many might question his laziness. Alas, the bear is very much a workaholic. His appetite just knows no bounds and his body clings to whatever weight it can. Mirroring the crow's movements, Evergreen reclines and sits upon his haunches. His mouth open and taking in breaths hungrily.

Head tilts, however, in curiosity. Quaint? Perhaps. He is uncertain how he would describe the Plateau. It isn't much of his style, despite growing used to traversing mountains in order to get to and fro.

Breathe, the bear says slowly, eyebrows furrowing in concern. The Count is content to wait and the last thing he needs is Vonn passing out on him. Not that he would mind carrying him back to Kaistleoki.

Ira breezes up to them. The roan Constable looking unaffected by the climb and Evergreen arches an eyebrow before his attention returns to the crow. It takes him by surprise, and yet he understands the feeling so much. After all, Kaistleoki was found by the bear with good intentions in mind. He knows Aurë would not be a threat to them. Ira, on the other hand, has a point, too.

Miss Aurë is a good person, he starts with, She would not be a threat to Kaistleoki, and it would be excellent to have an ally so close. But I do think Constable Ira is right. I'd like to know more of your plans, and what kind of pack you both wish to create.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: three days? how many sins have you committed in three days? - by Evergreen - June 22, 2019, 12:24 PM