Ravensblood Forest suddenly he's up and gone
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He did his best to stifle his sobs, to quiet his emotions in order to better hear out his son. The brute flinched with every word lobbed out in (quite good) Trigedasleng, ears folding back atop his head. Still, he lay and listened, eyes widening when the news about Aure came out. Before he could ask about that, another accusation. This one cut to the core.

Verx shook his head slowly, casting a despondent stare upon Dragomir. No, goufa. I would never, ever replace you and Isi. You two are my heart and soul and even if we lost each other, somehow, there would be no way that I could find anyone to replace you. You're irreplaceable, Drago.

He turned to nod at Reyes, face still soft as he looked at the other child. This is. . .Reyes, from the place I live by the sea, he explained, glancing between the two of them. He has parents already; he doesn't need them to be replaced, either. But he can be your friend, Dragomir--when I go back, you're coming with me. I mean it.

It was too soon, too soon to make that call. Raleska still lurked, as did her mother, and Illidan. . .that was a wild card if there ever was one. But he'd rather face a thousand furies like those three than disappoint his son again. If push came to shove, he could send Aure on the lam with the kids and take whatever was coming for him. But he wouldn't return to Rusalka without his family.

I never meant to upset you, Verx whispered, blinking slowly, softly, at the distraught face of his son. Without the slow blinks to concentrate, he might start crying again, and he really needed to take control of this clusterfuck--being, you know, the adult in the room. I'm sorry, Drago. I'm really sorry.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
suddenly he's up and gone - by Vercingetorix - July 04, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 05, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Dragomir - July 05, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Vercingetorix - July 05, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 05, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Dragomir - July 05, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Vercingetorix - July 05, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 05, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Dragomir - July 06, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: suddenly he's up and gone - by Vercingetorix - July 07, 2019, 02:40 PM