Porcupine Ridge they call holidays an option for a reason,
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
No shit, he responded nastily, rolling his eyes. She didn't have to explain to him how fucking nature worked. The fact that she was so blasé, so fucking chill about the horrible thing she'd done -- God, he'd done bad shit, but not THAT!

Her explanation brought a flabbergasted snort from his flared nares, his eyes widening. Even when she made the jab about killing her, he had nothing but words in this moment. Nothing but incredulity.

"-- interrupting something?" He didn't hear it. Didn't smell a thing in his rage.

That kid didn't do SHIT to your family! Vercingetorix hollered back, voice beginning to rasp in earnest. You don't think I know what it's like to hurt?! I saw my own child at the edge of fucking death because of a monster like you! FUCK YOU --

"-- interrupting something?" The words finally registered. He whirled on the small man, snarling and unwittingly leaving himself vulnerable to attack.

Are you INTERRUPTING SOMETHING?! Fucking read the scene, bro! Verx turned back to Caiaphas, having missed her snide retort, blood in his eye.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Alarian - September 24, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Vercingetorix - September 24, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Alarian - September 26, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 27, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Midar - September 27, 2019, 01:06 PM