Deepwood Weald and if you don't know, now you know
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Yes,”
she breathed; unbidden if not for the fragments of blood-mother that yet remained.  I was departing. I ... wanted to return. I longed to see them. I,”  pale planes of the fissured masque shifting, for recollection of these specifics was a fickle thing,  I slept. I dreamt. I woke. I woke, and I was not Aurëwen,”  gaze, fell and argent,  never again a mother.  How could she have ever been? How was she to make he before her understand?  Ze skies have met ze earth. They have sent me ... farther,”  and at this her crown arced to the heavens; flushed like new harvest.  It will not let me return.  Never again would she bring peril to those she had breathed life into— by Stigmata, by misrepresented Sanguinus—

Still she regarded Vercingetorix with hazed eyes; eyes that had become half-lashed, adrift, as she feathered her plume towards the Weald she’s staked claim upon:

For moons, I endlessly went from ze ones I have brought into this world. I cannot reclaim ze many hours that should have been used for their betterment; all ze days of my idling. But — there are so many that walk ze earth and go unversed; who wander, ever as I shall, to find that elusive hearth that they have yet to name."  Until she had nurtured several patrons and several more, her womb would go unhastened; if she must burrow underworld from that fateful season ... so be it.  Though I am no longer she, a name cannot truly cast aside all of my wrongdoing. But this ambition remains my atonement,"  gaze ironed,  and my atonement is this ambition, and I would share in this with all."

Every hour would be ticked into the instruction of another  (whether they flourished or wizened)  for all those that had went uninhabited in the early days of her own brood. Perhaps, however, some would think it a fool’s errand — no doubt that her previous words had made definite the true loss of any familial ties. No doubt they would very well not follow her; not with an anguished brood, no.

She did not know; she had never known the wishes of children who, at the time, had been likewise hers; and so her fault lie there, and in that she had quailed and quivered in bringing her truths to them, as well; had been thoughtless in her departing for Moonspear in the first place.

Never again would she be without such thought, for this.
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 04, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Agana - October 05, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 02:14 PM