Frogspawn Swamp Like thunder in summer
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I am so glad bc every time I roll for Maia she is TERRIBLE

Normally, 'frog' might have made Maia pull a similar face.  She wasn't terribly picky about food, but she did prefer the larger and less slimy variety.  Now, as close to starving as she'd ever been, frog sounded nearly as good as the moose she'd been dreaming about.  Her mouth was watering before Preeti even returned, betting on a meal she wasn't sure was even coming.

When Preeti returned with food in tow, she immediately obtained a new best friend.  Oh my gosh, you are amazing and definitely my favorite person!  Well, second favorite, but that didn't matter right this second.  It was gone in a few quick gulps.  Thank you soooo much, you must be some kind of magic frog-whisperer hunter or something?  It was crazy how fast she'd come back with food, but Maia had been pretty out of it as she tromped through the swamp.  She hadn't even bothered to notice there were frogs, and the small meal had only taken a bit of the edge off.  She was definitely having some trouble focusing in.

My name's Maia, sorry for kinda being ugh.  She finished, waiting for a response intro from her new friend.  Good thing she hadn't completely messed that up, anyone normal might have just left her there and not bothered to try and help her out.  Maybe she owed her a story or something later?
Messages In This Thread
Like thunder in summer - by Maia - December 09, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Preeti - December 09, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Maia - December 10, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Preeti - December 13, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Maia - December 14, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Preeti - December 14, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Preeti - December 15, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Preeti - December 25, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Like thunder in summer - by Maia - December 31, 2019, 03:16 PM