Arrow Lake I
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
As the youth lifted his skull, turning to meet Kyr with a cold stare and a growl, it was apparent how young he was. Large, yes, but he didnt look even a year old, likely born just this past spring. No matter how large, an inexperienced child didnt stand a chance out here in the winter by himself. Hell, Vallkyrie,  even as an adult, didnt stand much of a chance. But she wasnt even truly into adulthood herself yet either, was she? 

She kept back, stiffened in her placement, cautious of the young one. His growl eased but his hackles still raised, clearly and obviously caught off guard by her arrival. The fear thus did end, then, after a moment of realization she meant him no harm. Not a child. Not someone who did no harm to her. She had a certain manner of ethics she had grown by and continued by. 

His creamy muzzle then lifted, speaking but a single word of question. I had only meant to see if you were alright. She spoke, her paws shifting and yet still, she did not regret her approach. He just may have needed someone here for him. And the young woman could be it. I could explain all the reasons, but I think it's obvious it's not safe out here on ones own, even more so for the young. Not only was it cold, he was sleeping out in the open, alone, away from pack territory, as a pup, cold, alone... Though her eyes were as icy as the world around them, concern lay obvious in her creased brow.
Messages In This Thread
I - by Ego - December 10, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: I - by Vallkyrie - December 11, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: I - by Ego - December 13, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: I - by Vallkyrie - December 16, 2019, 02:28 PM