Emberwood my cat has a bald spot :(
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig had had trouble sleeping for probably over a year now and had taken to wandering long into the night, sleeping only when exhaustion overtook her. Since joining UG, this seemed to be happening a little less, and she was sleeping a little easier, but she still sometimes found it difficult to get comfortable at night. So, this night, she was wandering the barren woods, her breath coming out in small clouds of moisture from the cold.

Grezig heard soft singing somewhere ahead of her in the trees and stopped. Her ears swiveled towards the sound, and she continued to stand without moving, unsure if she should intrude on something that seemed personal. She knew if she were caught singing (something she would literally never do in her life) she’d die of embarrassment. Which is possibly why she never did it. Also, she didn’t know any songs. Her parents had never done anything like sing lullabies when she had her siblings had been pups. And she didn’t think she’d ever heard anyone else singing before. It was a strange, almost spooky sound to hear at night in winter.

Eventually, she moved forward, treading lightly, but cleared her throat loudly enough for whoever was there to become prepared for her presence.
Messages In This Thread
my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 09, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 29, 2020, 03:06 AM