Neverwinter Forest Insidious is blind inception
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal was definitely on the practical side of things.  From his perspective, he wasn't on their doorstep and wasn't going over to bug them, so they should leave him alone in turn.  The valley was big.  If their pack needed more room then it should split and take over another territory. This was obvious even to the boy who certainly hadn't finished wolf high school.  At least when Simmik said she'd try to stay away from them, Mal nodded in thanks -- it'd really make it hard to try to keep people safe if they went out of their way to get into trouble.  He wasn't a superhero.

But until he felt that Moonspear grew up a little (ironic, coming from Mal), he'd be happy to quite happy to point out how bonkers they were, Sure seemed like it.  I mean, how else could you explain them getting all pissed and accusing me of stealing from my own territory?  For real though, one of them said something dumb like how the 'queen does not tolerate vagrants in her realm' I think it was, he definitely acted up the absolute ridiculousness of what that wolf had said, slightly funny voice and all. Like okay, that totally doesn't sound like someone detached from reality, just an absolutely reasonable person, yep.  It'd be one thing if we were like.. Right up against their territory or something, but we're pretty far -- they gotta go out of their way to get here.  And he'd been totally reasonable up until the point I told them that I wasn't going to answer any questions until they came back some other time, politely, and did things the right way.  Mal shrugged, then added, And they haven't come back, so...  So they were totally full of it, basically.
Messages In This Thread
Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 05, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - November 08, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 08, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - November 17, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 29, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - December 13, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 01, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 13, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - January 16, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 29, 2020, 10:12 PM