Neverwinter Forest The Return Journey
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay, so he didn't even have to find a good way to bring it up himself.  Okay.  In her position, when nobody knew where his sisters went, he'd kept searching.  But she was probably older than he was when he went looking so it wasn't of dire importance.  Probably, honestly, which was pretty disappointing for his side of things.  At this point, if they weren't dead, they were probably far enough away to be the equivalent.

He gave her a slight grin, Another hunter will be welcome.  We've mostly got small stuff around here at the moment, which is fine for us, but I want to get everyone together for a big hunt as soon as we're able.  I just wish I knew when that'd be.  Deer had to come back some day.  Hopefully soon, since the earthquakes and stuff had completely stopped. They must have run pretty far to be taking this long to get back to their old haunts though.

Unfortunate that her stay here kind of had an expiration date.  Man.  Maybe by that time he could figure out a way to get her to want to stay.  Bring the sisters back with her or something?  He'd try to figure it out later.  I guess the spring date is basically when it's easier to go searching?  Because I totally understand the whole trying to find sisters thing.  Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.  How long was winter gonna be lingering around again?  Probably would feel like forever.  One other detail first, though, My name is Mal by the way.
Messages In This Thread
The Return Journey - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 06, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 06, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 07, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 07, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 08, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 08, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 08, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 09, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 11:14 PM