Whitefish River You got to make me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Survivor? Nah, more like just biding her time before she crossed the wrong person and got turned into tiny meat particles instead of a wolf. Not his problem, though. He'd barely taken a half step before she... Blamed him somehow? What. He looked back again, Maybe if you had gone back to the borders, called for someone like a normal person, and been all, 'Oh hey, my bad, can we try this again?' instead of screwing around for a month or whatever that would have happened.

About the time when he finished saying the above, she was prattling on again. And Mal had not a clue what the point of it was, What are you even going on about? And it was said pretty much as-is, not flustered or anything beyond just 'you are making no sense' that she might have otherwise been hoping for in order to poke fun. Look, Mal had spent like 80% of his life being angry at the world and ignored by people, he hadn't had time to emotionally catch up entirely yet. He should probably just keep going, she was just gonna keep him here by rambling -- maybe give her another half second.
Messages In This Thread
You got to make me - by Mal - January 31, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Belharra - February 01, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Mal - February 01, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Belharra - February 01, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Mal - February 02, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: You got to make me - by Belharra - February 02, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: You got to make me - by Mal - February 02, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Belharra - February 02, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Mal - February 02, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: You got to make me - by Belharra - February 02, 2020, 05:29 PM