Shadow Mountain and not be so indifferent to the look in your eyes
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her expression turned suspicious when, at first, he claimed to not be lost. Suspicion quickly turned to exasperation when he admitted that he actually was lost. Had he been younger she would have scolded him for leaving the territory on his own without making sure he could get back. But it seemed he had learned his lesson, and she wouldn't chastise him just to prove a point like her father used to to do her. Instead, she would help him learn. Once the storm ends, I'll show you how I always make sure I know how to get home. It's important to always pay attention to your surroundings when you're exploring, Taki explained. 

She sighed when he asked what she was doing here. I was exploring beyond the mountains...and searching for any signs of your brothers or sister. And trying to find some solace away from Diaspora; he didn't need to know that part, though. Then I picked up your scent on my way home and followed it here to you; I wanted to make sure you were okay. She couldn't help but worry. She glanced around again. It looks like we're stuck here for a while, she pointed out, moving closer to settle beside him. Is there anything you would like to know? They could at least make good use of this time.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: and not be so indifferent to the look in your eyes - by Takiyok - February 04, 2020, 02:42 PM