Stavanger Bay Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan!
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
"icelandic translation here" (You can use this here to have your words defined

Tveir nodded his little chest puffed proud " Móðir mín frábær heilari" Tveir studied her neck and wrinkled his nose Dat’s yucky but at the same time he was fascinated by it and kept staring at it, he even sniffed at it gently, he would have licked it being as gross as little boys are want to do, but didn’t. He didn’t want to hurt her any more, she got hurt enough. Tveir wants to hurted that big bad wolf.

He followed her with his tail wagging so hard his body wiggled Fish? Yes please Juloo. he didn’t know what fishing was, but he would learn if Julooke was the one teaching him, he liked to learn from his caretaker, when his parents were not around. He giggled ready to go and learn.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 12, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 14, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 14, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 17, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 18, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 29, 2014, 11:50 AM