Grouse Thicket there and back again
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,602 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
The stranger suggested they go north, but that wasn't Phox's intention. Not today, at least. There were more pressing matters back home, like Niamh. With the way this guy spoke, Phox figured he was probably newer to the area. The earthquakes that happened several months ago spooked them, I think, Phox explained. I guess that means you're new around here. Figuring he probably wasn't going to glean much more information about the herds from this guy, considering his newer arrival to the area, Phox figured it wasn't a terribly bad idea to introduce himself.

I'm Phox Redhawk. Titles didn't seem necessary beyond that. For the most part, the wolves of the Firebirds were equal. Wraen and Towhee were the reigning leaders, and Niamh, Finley, and Elwood were honorees, but the bulk of the pack was just tradesmen like himself with a few who hadn't quite made it that far who lingered just beneath. Nobody made any threatening displays of dominance, which was a far cry from some of the other packs that once inhabited the Teekon Wilds.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
there and back again - by Asa - February 04, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: there and back again - by Phox - February 04, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: there and back again - by Asa - February 04, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: there and back again - by Phox - February 06, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: there and back again - by Asa - February 07, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: there and back again - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: there and back again - by Asa - February 07, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: there and back again - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: there and back again - by Asa - February 24, 2020, 01:45 PM