Neverwinter Forest i am not here to demolish, but to complete
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Thanks for starting! I think that works... My brain turned into goo about the time I got 100% caught up last night.

Even from a distance, Mal didn't seem as happy as he had been when Matty had last run into him. But given everything that had gone on in the last week, could you really blame him? Well, at least nobody had ended up dead, but that was minor consolation. He'd just recently returned with Phillip, and that was a whole scenario where he didn't know what to do too. He wanted to help but didn't want to push and at times it seemed like those two things were directly counter to each other, so it left with him feeling particularly useless. He hoped he'd made it abundantly clear that he was around if Phillip wanted to talk or needed anything, at least.

So now he was wandering slightly aimlessly through the forest, trying to figure out what he should actually be doing at this point. And that's when he spotted Matty -- whether or not he was the first to do so, who knew, but he slightly veered his path to his fellow speckled wolf. Had he caught on to the chaos that had happened or had he been oblivious? There had been howls when it came to Zephyr and Kratos, after all. Well maybe it'd be a good distraction either, he'd put on a bit of a positive air, calling out, Hey, how you settling in?
Messages In This Thread
i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mathieu - February 16, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - February 16, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mathieu - February 17, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - February 17, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mathieu - February 18, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - February 22, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mathieu - February 22, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - February 23, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mathieu - February 24, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - February 25, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mathieu - February 25, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - February 28, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - March 04, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: i am not here to demolish, but to complete - by Mal - March 05, 2020, 02:23 AM