Hoshor Plains Keep the Spirit Strong
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
also moving this along, if Emrik shows up late he can still go! If it's just you three it would probably be faster to keep to the same threads, feel free to talk OOC and agree on some neat new inner territory locations from the quakes to report! Ideas: cave formations, fallen tree hollows/structures, pools/ponds from the land flooding etc. I'd say make at least 2 threads in whitefish river to fulfill all the tasks, 3 if The group splits.

Faces quickly approached, although one unexpected. There was no surprise Evergreen and Connor had been quick to respond, both were eager for their own reasons and this had been long over due. It was Inna she turned to. Emrik knew the land as well as Evergreen, it was why she had chosen him as an original member of Kaistleoki for this expedition. In other circumstances, she might have denied the new member's request to join, but her memory went back to her joining. Inna knew nature.

Before the Count even had a chance to answer, Evergreen spoke up, requesting to aid her on the expedition. As things were currently, her party was down a member and she could find no good argument as to why Inna shouldn't be allowed to join. Very well. It appears you all have no need for an explanation. I have called upon those I saw fit to travel to the old territory and assess living conditions.

Ira paused, her attention turned to the plains in case Emrik was on his way, but the coast in front of her remained as empty as the land's name suggested. I had anticipated Emrik's arrival, but Inna will take his place as a budding Woodward. For now, you will move as one team. Evergreen, you know the land best so you will take charge for this journey. Have Inna observe the fauna and plants to ensure both are plentiful and that no dangers have moved in during our absence. Connor, I'd like you to move along the perimeters, perhaps show the start of our return and keep your eyes out for suitable denning sites.

Ira was sure if any issues arose, the former Count would be capable of handling them. Originally, she had planned to make the trip too, but as things were she was needed more here. Speaking of which, Ira mentally noted the need to check on Emrik after they were done. As for Emrik, I will seek him out and ensure things are alright. If he ends up joining, you may split into two groups. Evergreen with Inna and Connor with Emrik. Your party is to depart as soon as you are all ready and report back in a few days if possible. The river is not far so the trip should not be long. Hopefully, your return will be with good news. Are there any inquiries before I leave you?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Evergreen - February 03, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Connor - February 04, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Inna - February 04, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Evergreen - February 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Emrik - February 25, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Connor - February 25, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Inna - February 25, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 26, 2020, 01:26 PM