Neverwinter Forest please, let him be soft
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Atausiq was right in that many were fleeing their past -- some outright, others like Mal just decided it was now worth nothing and just best to cut it away. New identities, new futures. And unless somehow what was left behind caused issues in the future, Mal wasn't the sort to go picking at it just for the hell of it. Now was the thing that mattered. Then a good start to grow from, was Mal's assessment, so welcome to the pack. We'll get you in and settled, yeah? A tip of his head and he took a few steps away from the border, inviting Atausiq across. And of course, if you have any problems with anyone or anything, let me know and I'll see if we can get it worked out. So far, nobody had taken him up on it really -- aside from Kratos being angry at Mango, but hopefully that got at least partially smoothed over by now.

And we may have someone who could help with that last bit. Gotta talk to him about a few other things, so I can mention that as well. But in case you run into Kratos first, you can always ask him yourself -- but I warn you, he's not a happy-go-lucky sort. That ending aside was said with good humor (and not quite a wink, but had that sort of feel to it), but the information itself wasn't a joke. Had he even really seen Kratos smile? Uhhhhh. Didn't think so. Mal should see if he could make that happen just to see if that was physically possible.
Messages In This Thread
please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 09, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 09, 2020, 03:10 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 11, 2020, 11:57 AM