Neverwinter Forest i know you made him
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The borders were where she could be found most of the time; they were familiar, her patrol routine comforting even when she worried about the many things she could not control, especially then. She could control this routine, marking the borders and keeping her home safe. She felt like she had a purpose when she was here, which was not always the case. She was an adult now, even if a very young one, and it showed in the defined muscle the tensed and relaxed beneath her skin as she moved and in the way her features had became less youthful and more hardened. But most of all, she felt it as she tried to understand her role in the world and in Neverwinter Forest. This was all uncharted territory for her, as was pretty much everything since she left home. Some days, her mind was heavy with anxiety over whether or not she was living up to her potential and that was often when she escaped to the borders, even if she had already done her daily patrol. Sometimes, she just needed her sound routine to give her back some perspective. 

The chilly air felt good against her fur as she continued her methodical trek. She paused as she came upon the fresh scent trail of one of their newer members. She had scented him around, noting the undertone of Mal assuring her that he was supposed to be here. She had not actually met him, though, so she trotted forward, deciding now was a good time to remedy that. She slowed as she saw him up ahead in the distance, stopping once she was close enough and releasing a low chuff. She wanted to be sure he was in the mood for company before getting too far into his space; they were basically strangers, after all. And she could definitely understand the need to be alone at times.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
i know you made him - by Nanoq - March 12, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: i know you made him - by Simmik - March 19, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: i know you made him - by Nanoq - March 26, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: i know you made him - by Simmik - March 30, 2020, 06:25 PM