Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And then Belharra popped her head onto the scene. Really? He frowned and was about to say something to her to point out that he didn't approve when Hydra's simple reply seemed to indicate she just simply didn't care. His scowl lightened a little, but he did say one thing towards Belharra, his voice stern but not overbearingly so, Argue it some other time. I can give you the background on all that later. He had come to the conclusion that Moonspear did have a bit of a delusional streak within all its wolves -- they thought they owned the world but rarely seemed to act on it. Except maybe in regard to this glen. If she kept at it, she was just freelance troublemaking because he wasn't gonna support it -- he'd already warned her, after all.

He took a couple of slowish steps towards Ibis as Hydra spoke. Oh lovely, more. I'll keep an eye out. So how many problem wolves was that? She'd pretty much covered everything else, but added on for Ibis's benefit, There were some other attacks out here before. But we're all working together to make sure that none of those people hurt anyone here again. Then more to confirm for Hydra, though directed to Ibis, I'll make sure you travel safely. And he didn't need Belharra for that. Question was where was Ibis planning on going? Perhaps he could just convince her to come back to the Forest and stay a while. That was the ideal in his mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Mal - April 12, 2020, 02:39 PM