Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And at last they were actually alone together. He could try again to get back onto the path he'd been planning. Lose the drama, bring back the winning attitude that he was sure would impress her one way or another. Why did he want to? Shrug. Sounded like a great idea though. Impress her, make her come back or something? Too much thinking, things to do.

His smile continued, Well, you know my forest, but I guess you're looking for somewhere new? Probably should head north either way. It's safer. I haven't been through some of the forests that head up the mountain near here... he suggested. But really, I'll go wherever you want. There he dared a cheeky sort of smirk -- upbeat, cheery. No matter where she wanted, he guided their path towards the north, away from the heart of the glen. Just got to make sure you give Moonspear plenty of room. They're a little fussy in case you couldn't tell. Mal was brushing what happened just minutes ago aside. Might as well not have existed -- just Ibis and himself and that was all that mattered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Mal - April 14, 2020, 06:01 PM