Wapun Meadow 4am
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Yes... So it seemed he knew nothing...where to even start. I suppose I'll keep this short. I come from a pack with strict ideals. They liked to keep the bloodlines pure and outsiders were often turned away. She glossed over what exactly "pure" meant and prayed that Winterbourne did not pry further. Most were confused by the term in her experience, but it involved hitting details the Constable did not feel like sharing in their moment. My mother was impregnated by my father, an outsider. She died shortly after my sister and I were born and we were taken in by the Alphas as their own while my father absconded...Without getting into details I was furious when I discovered the truth. I sought him out for my own answers and found him amongst Easthollow a few years later.

They had, of course, made up since then, but that did not change the foundation that both she and Greyback had been raised on. I eventually forgave him. The blood has settled, but I fear what our news might bring when my father hears of our current status. Another rocky topic, golden eyes shifted uncomfortably to the Grocer at her side wondering what he might think or how he will take the news. Same sex pairings are nonexistent where I am from...and children are bore from mated couples.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
4am - by Winterbourne - April 22, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: 4am - by Ira - April 23, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: 4am - by Winterbourne - April 23, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: 4am - by Ira - April 23, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: 4am - by Winterbourne - April 24, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: 4am - by Ira - April 24, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: 4am - by Winterbourne - May 08, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: 4am - by Ira - May 08, 2020, 02:16 PM