Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She took a seat, so did he. The pair of them hurt -- different ways, but for the same basic reason. He didn't bury things quite as much in Simmik's presence, but he was still trying to keep his thoughts to himself. Mal wanted to help her because it might help him forget his own problems -- okay, probably not since again, same source, but it sounded good to his dumb brain.

He shook his head slightly, just once. How did he even say anything? He searched her expression, What about you? Silly question. I know he meant-- something? A lot? He wasn't sure which was appropriate. Mal stopped, shrugged. Implying she could fill it in however she wished. I want to make sure you're okay as you can be. It was way easier to worry about her than himself -- and he did worry for her. What he could do? Not sure. But he'd figure out how to do something. He felt like he'd dumped more of his baggage on her than she had on him and didn't want to bury her under more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Mal - April 25, 2020, 10:40 PM