Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
At least it wasn't too much. That was the thing that he was afraid of -- that maybe invading her space was too big of a leap. But he was sort of returning a favor, wasn't he? If it could be kind of twisted that way. She was there when he was fretting about Cupid... In his eyes it was kinda similar, wasn't it? So he stayed as he was, close to her. I don't know what'll make things better. I can talk and listen if you need to. Or.. not. He tried a kind of almost-laugh there, it pretty much failed. But I'm here for you either way. Any time. And he meant it. He'd do just about anything for his packmates, but especially Simmik.

He had a thought, finally leaning back a bit to look at her and see what she thought -- he suggested it with a little bit of hesitation, If a distraction would help, I know a kid who doesn't know a damn thing that happened but would probably love a playmate or two. You could come with me sometime later, whenever sounds good. Because a little bit of forgetting sounded great right now. Okay, maybe not right this instant, but seeing his son was high on Mal's list of things to do once he felt like he could keep it together.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Mal - April 26, 2020, 11:58 PM