Whitefish River We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
When the Constable looked back she was immediately met with a grin. On the one hand, it was shocking, but realistically it was expected. Speedy had been interested in the potential of her pregnancy before she was even certain it was possible. Holding in a groan, Ira shifted her forearm to cover the bridge of her nose effectively blocking her sight from the world as she recalled the days. It started about two weeks ago? Maybe a little less? The roan woman felt relieved to hear her symptoms were normal even if she currently felt horrible. Did that mean she was actually pregnant?

The concept was foreign, something she had insisted throughout her life that she would never experience, yet...here she was. The news was still setting in as Ira forced herself to raise her head to look to her company. I've been sleeping more, yes. You said the nausea is a first symptom, will it go away? Gods forbid she felt like this the whole pregnancy. Hopefully, it would not last, Valette never mentioned any of this.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 28, 2020, 09:19 PM