Whitefish River We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
this can be wrapped up whenever you guys are ready! I know it's getting old just make sure you get closings for trades ;)

Ira knew this had been the plan, but to hear it still came across as a surprise. Perhaps it was thanks to the years of expecting she would never well...be expecting. She tried to process the information quickly, it would do no good to regret any choices now. The ginger would be appreciated, anything to relieve some of these symptoms. Ira avoided the father question, if only momentarily. There were a few other things on her mind first, When would travel no longer be advised? There are some matters I need to take care of before then...I'm sure Evergreen and Winterbourne would also be interested in a quick trip. She stole a glance at Speedy, certain she would pick up her answer, but her expectations for how the healer would take the news was still unknown.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - May 08, 2020, 01:55 PM