Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As the other goes the opposite direction Donovan briefly follows their movement. Soon enough they’re moving in unison towards the long legged animal. It stands there innocently, unaware of the two that stalk her. They come ever so close, that is until she stops. Donovan goes deathly still as her head turns towards then and those eccentric, black doe eyes widen. Her large ears that were previously swiveling every which way now stand at attention straight in their direction.

In a matter of seconds, the other wolf-dog is already sprinting forth. The deer is fast but hopefully they’re both faster. So Donovan lies in wait for the deer to come closer to him.  As she nears, he thrusts himself into action. Kicking up dirt and grass alike he’s off like a bullet, trying his best to cut it off.
His paws skid at the sharp turn the doe is able to perform as the end. His mouth opens up and snaps at her hind legs as he runs behind her. Massive paws thumping onto the ground with each step and a determination in his eyes and face. The bite misses and he finds himself growling at himself in frustration. His lungs are beginning to burn. He has size and strength. He’s not horrible with speed but his cardio is not the best. So he urges himself forward with a fleeting attempting at pushing himself even harder. It works, for this time he latched powerful jaws onto her hind leg. And comes to a dead stop. He just holds her there as she struggles against him, hurting herself more in return. He waits for the other to grab a hold of her as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Kynareth Deagon - June 02, 2020, 05:56 PM