Sawtooth Spire They're making plans while I watch TV
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was relieved that he accepted her answer and moved on to answering her own question. She had seen the way his jaw ticked when it tightened, and she wondered if he might press her further, but instead he told her of his time with Phaedra. She was Wylla's daughter, which meant she was Mahler's daughter as well. She hated the pang of jealousy that shot through her heart at that thought. She hated the control her feelings for him still had over her and even more, she hated that the stupid feelings were still there; she was beginning to think that she would never be free of them. 

All of that was easily forgotten, though, when she saw the way Stag's face lit up as he talked about her and the garden they had been building. She couldn't help the loving smile that curved her lips then; she loved to see him happy. Oh really? she answered first. I would love to see it sometime, she told him next. What kinds of things are you growing in this garden? she asked, her curiosity genuine and obvious.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - May 31, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - May 31, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 10, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 14, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 15, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 23, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 20, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:28 PM