Turtle Island take what you can, then onto the next
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
It seemed others were always charmed by Huā's description of her home. To her, it really was paradise- and so it was hard for the empress to see any of it's bad qualities, even moreso would be to acknowledge them. When she spoke of a treasure, an oasis, she really meant it- because the isle was safe from the evils of the outside world, populated by her friends and family.

Perhaps when Mar arrived he would not find it as enchanting as he did now, as it would not have the same meaning... but Huā was not going to shut down his expectations. The siren believed any who stuck around long enough would find in the place what she found. And so, it was rather understandable why one such as Strand would go to such great lengths to attempt to steal it back... but of course, nature had favored Yuèlóng there. 

Ah, an island hopper. Intriguing, and she was sure he had seen many places more interesting than herself. Once Huā had been a beach hopper in the months before, but had never visited an island before the one where she now made home. Both the scout and naturalist in her heart wished to hear the stories of his visits... but later on, perhaps. 

It is lovely, She purred, no exaggeration to her, You can visit in the coming day. I make sure you welcome with open arm, and stay long as you want. Huā agreed. As he introduced himself with a smile, she was charmed- enjoying something about this fellow who seemed to live his life with such freedom. Like the hero of a tale. Your majesty caused her cheeks to warm as her ears flattened shyly to her skull, bashful. Huā might never get used to such pompous terms... though it did feel great to be respected. Marlow, I very happy to meet you. I am Huā Jiang... ah, of Yuèlóng- my pack. She returned with a bow of her head in spite of her rank, before shifting back to her original position.
Messages In This Thread
take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 20, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 20, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 20, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 21, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 22, 2020, 11:05 AM