Greatwater Lake wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing"
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan hums as he listens intently to the wispy female. “The empire, huh?” He ponders. Questionable of who exactly the empire is or was. Then he tilts his head in wonder. “Ah, so you help the mothers deliver?” Then he looks to her like she’s the most interesting thing he’s seen yet today — which technically she is. “I can believe that. You seem very...” he pauses a moment his golden eyes on hers. “sweet, I suppose. You seem nice.” He states simply.

He has the capability of being “nice”, yet he just can’t help himself but he a little shithead most of the time. Even when he is being polite, others still see him as ignorant or rude. Wolves are so quick to judge a man just by the firs things they see or hear. He’s experienced it plenty of times.

Now that he thinks about it, his statement proves he’s done the same to this woman. So he adds as an afterthought, “Of course, I don’t know you, but it’s a pleasant assumption.” He hums with a casual smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing" - by Kynareth Deagon - July 09, 2020, 11:19 AM