Greatwater Lake wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing"
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan decides that her accent is most interesting. He doesn’t think he’s heard one like hers before. She quite unique in every sense of the word.

For a moment he thinks he’s made her nervous by the way her paw absentmindedly scratches at the dirt. Perhaps he’s lost her interest. Or at least that’s what he thought before she beams a beautiful smile up to him. Parroting back his compliment, Donovan shakes his head side to side. 

He’s not nice though. He’s a savage. Apparently not worth the dirt on the ground, or so that’s what others say. Of course he thinks of himself very highly. He does what he can to take care of his pack but rules with an iron fist to outsiders. Donovan wants blood, he wants to kill, destroy, manipulate. Those who call him a monster are only half correct though. He is only a monster if he has to be and then some. He has standards to withhold in his pack and he will uphold them no matter what anyone else thinks or says. The only wolves that matter to him are the ones he considers family. Thes rest of them usually could find themselves getting set on fire and the brindled man wouldn’t care.

This doesn’t mean he doesn’t have genuine emotion or can’t be courteous though. He’s a very truthful man. He will own up to anything he’s done, not accused of. So having this small wolf dog call him nice gives him a new perspective. Where as Donovan judges by another’s acts towards him, this woman doesn’t seem to judge at all. He could be wrong though, after all he doesn’t quite know her yet.

“No, dear, to most I am not nice.” He says the words as if he is speaking of the weather. “To most, I am only a savage because I hold myself differently. I’ve been called a monster because I protect my family more aggressively than most do.” Then he smiles when he speaks the last sentence. “I judge others on their acts towards me. If you are good to me, I am good to you.” Then instantly he’s going into the next question. “I do have a pack. We’re called the Saints of the Dying Light. We run our show a bit differently then some of these other packs and it seems they don’t like it.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing" - by Kynareth Deagon - July 10, 2020, 07:01 AM