Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He eyes her body language, tail high in a dominant posture and instantly she’s chastising him like a child. He looks to the dead animals, bloated and smelling of rot. The blatant display of disrespect that Nemisis left almost makes him want to chuckle, while it also makes him wary. That woman is a fucking firecracker and he sighs outwardly at the site of the seals. Then he turns his eyes to the she wolf. His voice is low and calm, his eyes tentative and keeping eye contact shamelessly, his own silent display of fearless dominance.

“To be honest with you, dear, I didn’t even know she did this.” He states simply, gesturing to the dead animals with a nod of his chin.

At her next spout of words he listens intently, quite politely. He is a reasonable man of reasonable tastes if one gives him the chance to be. So he replies to her concerns seriously. A quaint nod and he’s speaking. “I do. Then consequences are what she will face if she continues. Though I will keep her in check as much as I can. She is my partner, not my mate, not my servant, but my equal. She respects my word enough to take my words seriously.” He continues, eyes never leaving her own.I will protect my family when I must and I will give my life doing so. Though, your actions were just. I would’ve done the same.”
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - July 10, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM