Ravensblood Forest Welcome To My Crib
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As his own teeth shredded flesh he watches as the onyx male rounds to the front of the doe. Snatching her face up and Donovan only stands there watching him fro a second before he too is snatching up a part of the deer. Before she dies he grabs leg of the kicking and flailing animal trying to still her more so Colin can finish the kill. Large paws step on and hold down her other hind leg so her insistent kicking quiets.

All soon soon she’s going still and a sound shifts through his ears. The sound of breaking bones as Colin twists her neck expertly. In that moment the brindled male stands up straight now releasing his deathly grip on the animal to nod back with a smile. Then as the other dips his head, Donovan tilts his. Confusion can be found on his expression, until he remembers that Colin is indeed a reverend. Such things are normal for them.

Respectfully waiting for him to lift his head, Donovan nods his chin to him. “Good job. Let’s get this to the cache.”

With that Donovan would help him pick her up and carry her on back to the cache. They’ll be saving her for their trip to the canyon.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome To My Crib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 08, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Colin - July 08, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 08, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Colin - July 08, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 08, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Colin - July 09, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 09, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Colin - July 10, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 10, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Colin - July 10, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Welcome To My Crib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 11, 2020, 12:44 PM