Redsand Canyon oeuf.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He knows she’s just as weary of him as she was the first time they met. This time though she seems less uptight about it. Even decides to say something about the silver pelted warrior Nemisis cut into. The fact that she’s curious as to why they left the forest in the first place is obvious too. So he waves her off with a thick, dusty paw and a rumbling laugh. “Neighbors didn’t like us. Difference in view it seems. Too close minded to even fathom the idea of a different type of pack in the neighborhood.” 

He chuckles, wondering why she deems it necessary to roam so much. Why not just stay in one place? Perhaps it’s due to a freedom complex the she-wolf has. Or her insufferable oath to help those who’ve been hurt. He gives her kudos, he doesn’t like anyone enough to do that.

Then he shakes his head to her. “I wouldn’t leave any of my pack behind.” He says faux hurt evident in his voice. “I don’t give a fuck about other wolves, my pack is different though.” Then he tilts his head coming onto a bit closer and smirks like he’s trying to make a deal. “So why roam, Stryx? Why not just settle down, hm? Could use another medic in our pack.” He hums suggestively, even though he’s positive she’ll deny him. It doesn’t stop him from having fun.
Messages In This Thread
oeuf. - by Stryx - July 15, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: oeuf. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: oeuf. - by Stryx - July 15, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: oeuf. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: oeuf. - by Stryx - July 16, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: oeuf. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: oeuf. - by Stryx - July 16, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: oeuf. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: oeuf. - by Stryx - July 21, 2020, 04:14 PM