Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s nothing but surprised when she mentions it being a nice day to see him. Though the only thing conveying this confusion is the canary hues that flick up to her from his meal. The quirk of a brow to follow as he smiles and chews the rest of his mouthful. He’s not surprised to hear that she is a woman of power in the pack. She holds herself as such. Mature, thoughtful. Even when she’d seen him ripping out Aiolos’ throat, she stands here now and is able to have a normal conversation. He respects her for that and perhaps her snowy leader should take the much needed advice from the other leaders within her pack who actually have the ability to think properly. Even as she mentions the desire to not have war between their packs, Donovan knows it’s already set in stone and is willing to make the coastal wolves atone for their sins. 

Out of everything she’s said her last sentence is the only thing he disagrees on. Or supposedly only partially agrees with. Some bad wolves are just that — bad. Like him. He’s not good. He’s not even nice. Hell if he had pups in the near future when he wasn’t ready he’d kill them as soon as they came out of the womb. Especially after what happened with Sasha.

So he has nothing to do but shake his head at her last words, but agreeing with the others. “I think you’re smart, Minori. Smarter than your white furred counterpart. Yet I hate to disappoint you, but I am bad. I’m not a good man; my father was not a good man. Though unlike him, I am mostly honorable, but your wolves have driven my mercy away. From here on out the Saints will have no mercy. In return, we do not expect any back.” Meeting her eyes he smiles, a calm and collected upwards tilt of his lips. “I have no personal vendetta with you, dear, this is just the way of life.”
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM