Redsand Canyon but we can't keep the embers from catching
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Gonna take Renard’s hit with no roll I hope that’s not a problem. ;>

Donovan is really getting his ass handed to him tonight. Maybe he’s distracted by the beautiful pattern of Renard’s coat illuminated by the sickly moonlight. Or maybe he’s tired. Who knows what it really is. Perhaps it’s the fact that he plays with his pack mates so much that he just expects them not to turn it into a real fight. If there’s no real threat, he doesn’t have to worry about winning or losing. 

So he flops down hard onto his side, a huff of breath exiting his lungs. Then a breathy laugh as yellow eyes look up to Renard’s own stunning lilac ones. “You’re on your ‘A game’ tonight. Huh, peaches?” He hums from his spot in the dirt. “It seems I’m not.” Then he rolls into his back, coating his pelt with fine granulates of the red substance. “I think I’m just gonna lay here for a sec. catch my breath.” He winks over to the other wolf dog teasingly.
Messages In This Thread
but we can't keep the embers from catching - by Renard - July 20, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: but we can't keep the embers from catching - by Kynareth Deagon - July 21, 2020, 01:08 AM