Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He doesn’t speak until she says all that she can say. Instead he watches her intently. He likes the fact that she can put herself in his shoes, but he’s certain she won’t be able to to truly understand or accept his own way of life. Just like many others haven’t been able to. Still the effort is there and he appreciates it nonetheless.

“You’re right, I could’ve attacked you where we stand. Why would I?” He asks curiously with a teasing smile. “Simple. You’d call your little family and I would have my hide torn into pieces. They’d kill me. Though, I would do the same in your position. So it’s true, I am slightly smarter than your people are giving me credit for.” He chuckles. Then his laugh dies down and his smile remains but his eyes become intense. “I won’t beat the dead horse. Rather the question is, will you?” His eyes fervently search her face. “Even if I stay out of your affairs can your sneaky little alpha keep her nose out of mine? Doubtful.”
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - July 22, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM