Sun Mote Copse “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Cameo only.

If Alyx was included in any memo that her big brother and sister were leaving, her player isn't aware. The summons came as a complete surprise. Alyx froze in place and perked her ears. Leaving? What?!

She'd been too little to remember Fennec and Nellie departing. In fact, she hardly remembered them at all. Figment's departure had left a small hole in her heart where he belonged, but it wasn't like they were super close. But Bronco... Bronco was her knight in shining armor. She loved her big bro more than anyone, more than even Mom and Daddy and Towma and Meerkat and Rosie. Possibly more than Quetzal, but they were twins and therefore bonded by the womb, so even though she hated her sister's dirty habits, she was on a different level.

She rushed to the rendezvous with the intention of saying goodbye, but her eyes swam with tears the minute she saw her two siblings standing there. When Quetzal loudly asked if she could go with them, Alyx's heart squeezed painfully and the tears began to fall. She staggered a few steps toward the congregation, but wasn't able to commit. Saying goodbye made it real, and Alyx wasn't prepared to lose any of them.

With a ragged sob, she changed course and stumbled into the trees in the direction Niamh's howl had originated, desperate to escape her sadness by seeking mom's comfort.
Messages In This Thread
RE: “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet - by Alyx - July 29, 2020, 01:20 PM