Sun Mote Copse I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
I had to do so much research for this, LOL. Neat graphic here though: http://www.nakedeyeplanets.com/find-leo-...om-uma.gif

Phox was content to stare at the sky endlessly, watching the stars and the occasional strange light flicker by. He still wasn't quite sure what those were, but they didn't seem to fit the same properties as the rest of the stars. They weren't stationary by any means, and they blinked rather than twinkled. Some of them even had multi-colored lights. Maybe they were stars on their way to finding their homes, or perhaps they were stars who had finished their time and were finally drifting off somewhere else. Nobody he'd met had an answer for him about that.

His train of thought was broken by the mention of Finley, which immediately pained and warmed his heart. He missed her terribly, and he often thought of all the time he'd lost when he'd been away from the Redhawks for so long. The same went for Elwood. They had been best friends with his parents, and they had acted as guardians to him along with Raven. He searched across the sky, trying to find the best place for the Blackthorns to live out their afterlives and tell their stories from up high.

Towhee and I always likened ourselves to Gemini, because of the whole 'two peas in a pod' thing. Maybe Finley and Elwood could be near there. We won't be able to see Gemini until morning, but if you look at the big bear, there's a way to find it from there. The process was a bit complicated, but Phox did his best. Trace from where the box meets the line away from the line. That's the head of one of the twins, and their sibling just to the left of him. Finley and Elwood can be the protector of the twins. There's a little cluster of stars between them that would work perfectly.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time - by Phox - August 12, 2020, 09:34 PM