Moonspear Dulcis
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad's fluffy tail wagged low of its own accord as the mother came into her sights. Her movements were stern and stuff at first, but she appeared to relax as Toad bowed her ears. Dropping the squirrels gently on the ground, she gave a grand smile and watched the puppies flounder about, tackling and pulling and flopping on the grass. I am indeed! It was clear from her tone that she was quite pleased to see one of her pack leaders. It was easy to see Jarilo's likeness in her firm features, the strength of her leadership evident in the way she carried herself.

Toad sniffed politely at the dark fur of the Alpha as she drew closer, her own posture rather folded and courteously lowered. There was a sense of satisfaction from the proper welcome. Somehow, it felt as though Moonspear was fully a part of her after these words were spoken, though nothing physically had changed.

The children were next introduced, and Toad's polite posture melted some into a sort of antsy dance of delight. It had been what felt like an age since she had seen such young children at play. Of course the rain wouldn't stop them, she chuckled, looking at each of them to attempt to decide a winner of their games. Fierce little tykes — but in my experience it's often the girls that topple the boys at this age, she looked at the mother and offered a slight wink. In her family, she had noticed that the girls did indeed grow into fierce little spits sooner than boys. Eventually, they would often be beat once their brothers outgrew them.

She stood there for a moment, forgetting herself. Oh! I brought you — well, probably them — these, she knelt down and nudged the squirrels with her nose. They were fat rodents from a good summer of grazing and gathering.
Messages In This Thread
Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 19, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 20, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 26, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - September 17, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 28, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 21, 2020, 12:43 AM