Hoshor Plains Been there, done that, came back
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Geez this guy was twitchy. Seriously, if he kept this up then that was actually gonna make Mal kind of nervous. But as he talked, things clicked together. Wait, this was the guy that Hua had mentioned. Ah-- I think I know what you're talking about. A slight tilt of his head. Probably, at least. Unless it was super common for people to get chomped by monster cannibal wolves these days. The groveling about was also pretty weird to Mal -- he wasn't one who absolutely demanded physical submission, and certainly not to that degree. 

But if the guy ran off before, would he be afraid he'd be in trouble for it? Maybe. For once, Mal did something that was maybe kind of smart when it came to his yammering away. You should go tell Hua you're alright, she'd want to know you're ok after what happened. Her pack is staying with mine, back in the pine forest to the west. Did Hua want the guy back? He wasn't sure. That was her problem. Mal still had his errands to do, so it wasn't really like he could drag Ruvik back anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Been there, done that, came back - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Ruvik - August 18, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Mal - August 19, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Ruvik - August 20, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Mal - August 20, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Ruvik - August 22, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Mal - August 23, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Ruvik - August 30, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Mal - August 30, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Ruvik - September 02, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Been there, done that, came back - by Mal - September 03, 2020, 09:36 PM