Neverwinter Forest My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Vague about a few things in otherthread(s)

Being home didn't mean he was going to get to relax. Kind of unfortunate, but once he was caught up on the stuff he missed maybe then he could. But it wasn't like his limp was instantly going away, regardless of whether or not he got treated earlier, he still needed to go patrol and refresh markers and all that jazz. Talk to everyone, too. How many people were there for him to give the news to? Felt like a zillion but it was more like five total.

But as he slowly made his way along he spotted a figure sitting along the border. Huh. Occupied with their paws, so he didn't rush. But as he got closer it became clear just who it was. Well, better Ibis than certain others. Still, he was a little wary for other reasons, but he buried it well. He wore his usual grin as he approached, calling out, I hope you weren't planning to sit around and use my trees and not call to say hi. At least now he was nice and cleaned up, and even if his sashay on over was kind of uneven. He'd do his best to be his usual self.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. - by Mal - August 26, 2020, 10:59 PM