Neverwinter Forest my head kissed the ground
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He didn't think about who Sundance's father was, or who he was to start with. Then again it was unlikely Mal would consider that litter his siblings to start with.

Faeries? He snorted, not having heard that descriptor for the Court before, Must be something about that forest, makes people start acting all goofy. A momentary pause and he continued, I ran into Eleuthera not long ago. She's still quick to blame me for every bad thing that happened, even stuff I wasn't around for -- oh and tried to banish me from the willows too. Mal obviously thought she was being particularly silly with that last bit. In what world did that make sense? He had no desire to live there, his home was in this forest. Ibis is in the mountains somewhere too. Or was, been ages since I saw her. Was she even still there?

But then Cam changed the subject to something more pleasant. Mal also smiled, Yeah. Quite a few. All those in our pack and some from Yuelong too. Might be unconventional, but I love my kids. Cupid had been the main one to really think something was wrong with what Mal had done, but all in all, he didn't have too many regrets. Notable lack of mention of any mates or what have you, and he wasn't entirely sure if anyone really cared about the details.
Messages In This Thread
my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 15, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 16, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 16, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 28, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 30, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - September 03, 2020, 09:26 PM