Fox's Glade Time to play
Slice after slice, the fresh wounds burned but the one along his muzzle most of all. It would be inaccurate to say he was lucky his attack worked, for when it came down to facts he might not be the most talented fighter, but he was still much larger. The witch tumbled to the ground giving him the chance to grab hold of her leg if only briefly.

For a moment both were still as West watched with careful eyes. Rosina curled her paw towards her body ensuring that he had done enough to truly hurt her, enough to perhaps have the upper hand. She spat at him again, words that would cut as sharp as any fang. No one threatened his home, no one threatened his family. Normally the boy would have his own spit of threats, but uncharacteristically of him, he remained deathly silent.

His eyes narrowed as the hate consumed him, lost to something else now as his lips pulled back to show off the glint of his fangs. He rushed her again, this time searching to grab hold of her throat and slam the witch to the ground. There was no hesitation, no doubts, just mindless snapping and tearing as his fangs sought the woman's side, her shoulder, her neck. It didn't matter what part he grabbed it was all part of his blind fury now.
I'm always so hesitant to just auto land hits even with determined outcomes LOL I'm goin for it in this post but let me know if you want me to change anything!
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Time to play - by RIP Rosina - August 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: Time to play - by West Tyree - August 26, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Time to play - by RIP Rosina - August 29, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Time to play - by West Tyree - September 01, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Time to play - by RIP Rosina - September 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Time to play - by West Tyree - September 01, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Time to play - by RIP Rosina - September 01, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Time to play - by West Tyree - September 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: Time to play - by RIP Rosina - September 02, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: Time to play - by West Tyree - September 03, 2020, 11:44 AM