Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was surprised that Phox jumped the subject so quickly. He wasn't too sure what Phox was thinking or feeling when he said those things; whether he was angry or sad or disappointed that Eljay even considered leaving, maybe just surprised, or if it was something else altogether. Not knowing made Eljay feel a little socially anxious, which showed even though he tried to hide it; Eljay'd never been good at hiding those kind of feelings.

The caretaker wasn't sure what to say in response, either. Did he? A part of him thought yes, but before he cold entertain it fully he had realised they didn't want him along, anyway. He supposed that was the most honest answer. I don't think it matters very much, he murmured. When it was suggested, Maia immediately said that I was needed here and that I didn't have to come along. I... I don't think that Wraen or Maia would want me, anyway. And I don't like travelling, I'm not very good at it. Besides, this is Weejay's home... And he didn't want to leave Weejay here alone; he didn't want to leave her at all. He wanted her to have a good life, and it didn't sound like she wanted to come with herself. The fleeting thought passed him -- what if she wanted him to leave? what if that's why she suggested it? did she need breathing space, just like Elfie did? -- but it was gone as quick as it had come as he decided that he shouldn't drive himself crazy with those sort of thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
at the end of the day - by Eljay - September 03, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Phox - September 03, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Eljay - September 04, 2020, 04:27 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Phox - September 05, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Eljay - September 07, 2020, 08:53 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Phox - September 12, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Eljay - September 14, 2020, 04:39 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Phox - September 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: at the end of the day - by Eljay - October 06, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: at the end of the day - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: at the end of the day - by Eljay - October 20, 2020, 03:45 AM