Whitefish River And I hope that you'll remember me
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count's eyes shifted between the two. He knew her from beforehand, made sense that he'd want to stay nearby, but who was he to her? The boy was fairly young so not a lover. Orlaith and Riley didn't look related either, actually, something seemed familiar about him, but she couldn't place just what. You knew Orlaith? Perhaps he had the answers she sought, and while Ira was mildly curious it was none of her business to pry about what kind of wolf the warrior was before.

Really Ira had no qualms with the boy joining. Given the effects of the rain, an extra set of paws could be beneficial. What strengths do you hold? I don't expect you to be a master at anything, but it will be a basis for what you can work on. Her gaze flicked once more to Orlaith, curious if she had explained any of Kaistleoki's ways to him before leading the boy back to their borders. We strive for self-improvement here and encourage each other to push their skills to a new level. Of course there was more than that, but for now, it would suffice.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - September 02, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 04, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - September 09, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Ira - September 09, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 12, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - September 16, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Ira - September 19, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 22, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - October 03, 2020, 01:42 PM