Moonspear Essence of peppermint
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad looked at the sky too when Lyra did and couldn't help but frown. Generally, she was a positive woman and optimistic about the general course of life. The weather had been a recent challenge to that outlook. It was hard to be much excited about anything when every day looked and felt the same. Every day was soggy. Every day was gross.

Toad nodded. She also worried that the herds on and around the mountain would grow tired and move away; she had been trying to track their movements some, but being new to the area, she was a novice at best. I am actually, or, well I hope to prove that I am, she said, offering a small smile. She had no certification or license to show Lyra, but she had been hunting for as long as she had teeth. I'm also really curious to learn more about the Ostrega history — Jarilo said there were lots of stories and things to learn. Your family seems so grand, she said, smiling while looking at the ground and scrunching her brow in an almost anxious awe.

She wanted to learn the stories of the Ostrega to learn and to teach herself. Though her words might have seemed hyperbolic, she was wholly serious.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by Lyra - August 31, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 31, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by Lyra - September 01, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by Lyra - September 09, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 10, 2020, 01:49 AM